The downside is that you have to repeat this process and toggle on the Hidden album feature whenever you need to access the files in the folder. This is a must have application for protecting your privacy as you can hide each of the media files using password. What its name lacks in subtlety, the app makes up for in security. You can protect your files with a pin number, password, custom touch pattern, or Touch ID.
To put them back into the main photo feed, tap and hold to select, then tap the three vertical dots at the top right and tap Unarchive. If you’re like me, you want to have total control of what people can see on your phone. Privacy is priceless, and with these tips, you can ensure that you know which photos are available for sharing on your iPhone. Tap on the Share icon, then select Notes from the app slider row. Tap the arrow next to New Note to add your files to an existing note instead. Tap on the picture you want to hide or Download Hide Photos Photo Locker APK for Android tap Select in the top-right corner and select multiple photos.
The user interface of the app is friendly and provides the option to store your photos on cloud storage. You can make your life super easy with this photo locker, you can protect your photos, videos, documents, voice recordings, notes, and other media files. With one password, you can unlock a number of files using this tool. It is one stop solution to hide all your different media files. Hide Photos, Video is the best hiding app for iOS in 2021. You can trust the app as it most downloaded and reviewed app on App Store.
That is, if you use the delete icon, it will be removed both from your phone and Google account. But if you choose Delete from device, then only the device copy will get deleted. On iOS, in either case, the iPhone and iCloud copy is deleted too. Look for the cloud symbol on the photo at the top to check whether the photo is saved to Google Photos or not. If it doesn’t show up, it means the photo is saved in the cloud.
In addition to hiding your sexts in any kind of media, the app offers the option to lock individual photos and albums. The app doesn’t even have to be for hiding scandalous photos — as one reviewer stated, they use the app to track usernames and passwords. This app is especially useful since it uses a fake password to open decoy folders — so if you have to deal with someone poking around, they’ll only see stock images.
- You can also capture new photos from directly within the app to maintain your privacy.
- It depends on the location of your photos — whether the photos are saved on your device, cloud, or at both places.
- The synced themes from your other Windows 8 and 8.1 PCs will be displayed in the upper area of the dialog box from your menu.
- Hide It Pro comes with a fairly decent user interface and the ability to hide your photos, videos, as well as documents.
- Download X App is a site dedicated to providing clean and safe downloads.
- Does the # Samsung # Notes app keep crashing on your phone?
- Now, when you right-click folders or files, look for “Add to Archive.” This creates a new smaller file with the same contents.