Both are normal. Once puberty begins, they will gradually begin to consider sex to be something which they might someday want to do. By starting conversations about intercourse along with your son or daughter, you will be permitting them to know with any questions that it is okay for them to come to you.
- Additional information about sexual activity along with other behaviours that are sexual.
- Basic details about STIs (intimately Transmitted Infections) about them– sometimes you can catch infections when you have sexual intercourse but there are ways to make sex safer as they may hear.
- Fundamental information regarding how to prevent maternity – you can find things to do which will prevent maternity.
- Knowing of their parent’s intimate values and beliefs – love, dating, contraception, when it’s fine to be intimately active, etc.
- That once puberty starts, they’re going to gradually begin to feel more sexual and develop intimate emotions towards their peers. Continue reading Some children are interested in sex plus some aren’t