For all farmers, use of credit is important for keeping and expanding their operations. Even though many established farmers don’t have any difficulty credit that is obtaining traditional organizations, younger and expanding farmers with less confirmed collateral and/or capability can occasionally battle to have the credit they want in the terms they desire.
The Manitoba Agricultural Services Corporation can help you utilizing the monetary plans necessary in order to make your procedure effective. MASC’s Direct Loans provide starting and founded farmers with brief, intermediate and long-lasting funding at reasonable rates of interest and versatile payment terms.
Direct Loans factsheet
Direct Loans Factsheet
MASC Direct Loans are for sale to:
- Purchase of agricultural land or buildings
- Purchase of the latest or used agricultural gear
- Permanent improvements to land
- Purchase, construction or renovation of farm manufacturing buildings
- Purchase, construction or renovation of on-farm domiciles
- Purchase of breeding livestock
- Purchase of supply-managed quota ( poultry and dairy)
- Debt refinancing or consolidation
- Buying or renovating greenhouses and nurseries
- Working costs